Chimney Sweep in Driftwood TX
Proudly Providing Driftwood TX Area With Professional Chimney Services, Air Duct & Dryer Cleaning
Best Chimney Sweep Driftwood TX
Proudly Providing Chimney Sweep Driftwood TX Area With Professional Chimney Inspections & Fireplace Services
Crafting Comfort and Safety in Driftwood, Texas!
Welcome to Chimney Star, your reliable destination for chimney services in the picturesque town of Driftwood, Texas. Whether you need chimney cleaning, repairs, or installations, our expert team is here to ensure your chimney operates safely and efficiently.
We proudly serve the community along the main streets of Driftwood, including Cypress Creek Road and Founders Lane. Our certified professionals use the latest technology and best practices to keep your chimneys in excellent condition.
Let Chimney Star take care of your chimney needs, so you can enjoy cozy moments worry-free. Discover the difference we can make for your home today.
5 signs you need a chimney sweep
1) Smoke From The Chimney- if You notice smoke coming from your fireplace inside the house or there are black marks on the areas surrounding the fireplace or chimney.
2) Birds Or Animals Around The Chimney- if you notice any birds or animals in or around your chimney, this could be another sign that you need a professional chimney sweep to inspect and remove animals & fire Hazzreds such as bird nests or other debris from your fireplace Cap & structure.
3) Strong unpleasant odor from the fireplace- If you smell a strong odor coming out from your chimney, this could be a sign of cresote build up or another substance that needs to be removed.
4) Excessive sparks or embers- If you observe sparks or embers escaping from your fireplace when you burn wood, it might be due to blockage or buildup in the chimney flue. A chimney sweep can remove any blockages, reducing the risk of sparks escaping and potentially causing a chimney fire.
5) Chimney damper is difficult to open- If your flue door (Chimney Damper) does not open easily ts a good indication of blockage or buildup inside the chimney. A chimney sweep can remove obstructions like creosote, debris, or animal nests, allowing the damper to function correctly and ensuring proper ventilation. This helps prevent smoke and harmful gases from coming back into your house.
CHIMNEY SWEEP & CHIMNEY CLEANING
Safety – A dirty chimney can cause fires, which may lead to devastating structural damage or worse!
Health – An old chimney liners can also cause carbon monoxide buildup that can cause illness or even death.
Efficiency – Whenever you use your fireplace, deposits of soot or creosote buildup along the walls. Creosote buildup is highly combustible and dampens the chimney’s Just a ½ inch of buildup can restrict airflow in the chimney from 17% to 30% That can have a big impact on the fire’s ability to burn efficiently,
Having your chimney cleaned at least once a year can keep your fireplace running efficiently.
Chimney & Fireplace Inspection Services In Driftwood
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Many things can go wrong with chimneys. – Usually, you’ll notice something wrong when your chimney stops venting properly,
Level 1 Chimney Inspection – A Level 1 inspection is the most common type of chimney inspection. It involves a visual examination of accessible portions of the chimney structure, including the Firebox, Damper, flue, Flashing, chimney crown, and chimney cap.
we will check for any signs of damage, water leaks, or blockages to ensure your Safety while using the chimney.
This inspection is recommended annually for regular maintenance when no significant changes or issues are suspected.
Level 2 Chimney Inspection – A Level 2 inspection is a more comprehensive examination, typically recommended before buying or selling a house, or after a modification to the fireplace or Chimney.
it includes all the elements of a Level 1 inspection but also involves additional scrutiny.
In a Level 2 inspection, a video camera & specialized Chimney inspection tools will be used to inspect concealed areas of the chimney, such as the flue liner and interior walls, to detect any structural damage or hazards.
Once the inspection is completed, you’ll receive a detailed report of your chimney safety & Efficiency.
Chimney Repair Driftwood
Based on the inspection’s results, our technicians will perform the necessary repairs.
Chimney Star technicians are trained & Certified to perform all kinds of chimney repair including Chimney masonry repair, Cracks in the chimney, Chimney Liner Issues, Chimney Crown Failure , Leaking Chimney flashing Issues and Faulty Chimney Design.
we have been serving Austin area for over 10 years! were familiar with all issues that might come on your way.
Call us today for more information!
Know More about us
Why Chimney Star?
Need a chimney cleaning or chimney repair service? Our professional and extremely experienced technicians at Chimney Star is here to help you with chimney sweep and maintenance. Our services also include chimney installation, inspection, waterproofing, masonry services, and a lot more. Our chimney service technicians are certified and experienced in chimney maintenance. we are one of the best chimney cleaning company in the Austin area and have been around for over 17+ years. you can trust us to get the job done right. so call us today to schedule an appointment if you need anything done to your chimney.
Know More about us
Why Chimney Star?
Need a chimney cleaning or chimney repair service for your home? Our professional and extremely experienced technicians at Chimney Star is here to help you with chimney sweep and maintenance. Our services also include chimney installation, inspection, waterproofing, masonry services, and a lot more. Our chimney service technicians are certified and experienced in chimney maintenance. we are one of the best chimney cleaning company in the Austin area and have been around for over 17+ years. you can trust us to get the job done right. so call us today to schedule an appointment if you need anything done to your chimney.
Chimney & Fireplace Services In Driftwood
At Chimney Star, we offer comprehensive solutions to keep your home safe and comfortable.
Certified Level 1 & 2 Chimney Camera Inspection
Certified Chimney Cleaning & inspections
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning & Repair Services