At Chimney Star Austin we understand how important it is to have a properly functioning Chimney Crown so that no water enters your home through your chimney system.
We use a high-quality crown sealant product on all of our repairs which is specifically formulated for Chimneys to ensure long lasting protection from water damage and deterioration. Additionally, our sealant provides superior adhesion properties so that it can bond permanently even when exposed to extreme temperatures like those found in Texas summers.
1. Dust and debris: If you notice an excessive amount of dust and debris coming out of your vents or registers, it may be a sign that your air ducts need to be cleaned.
2. Unpleasant odors: If you notice strange or unpleasant odors coming from your vents or registers, it could be a sign that your air ducts are harboring mold, mildew, or other contaminants.
3. Reduced airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your vents or registers is weaker than usual, it could be a sign that your air ducts are clogged with dust and debris.
4. Increased allergies or respiratory symptoms: If you or a family member have noticed an increase in allergies or respiratory symptoms, it could be an indication that the air inside your home is contaminated with dust, mold or other pollutants that are circulating through the air ducts.
5. Increase the amount of dust around the house, if you find yourself cleaning the same areas in the house from dust more often than before
6. Visible mold or mildew: If you notice mold or mildew growing inside your air ducts, it’s important to have them cleaned as soon as possible. Mold can be harmful to your health and can also damage the ducts themselves.
1. Inspection – The technician will inspect your ductwork and plenum box to identify any areas needing special attention, such as areas with heavy dust, mold, or debris buildup.
2. Protection – The technician will Cover the areas of your home that will be cleaned to prevent dust and debris from spreading during the cleaning process.
3. Removing the vent covers – The technician will remove the vent covers to access the ductwork.
4. Cleaning the ducts – The technician will use specialized tools, such as Negative airbrushes and vacuums, to remove dust, debris, and other contaminants from the ducts. They may also use a disinfectant to kill any mold or bacteria that may be present in the ducts.
5. Cleaning the vent covers: The technician will clean the vent covers to remove any dust or debris that may have accumulated on them.
6. Reinstalling the vent covers: The technician will reinstall the vent covers once the cleaning is completed.
7. Final inspection: The technician will do a final review to ensure that the air ducts are clean and that all debris has been removed.
● We are local and family-owned
● We Use the latest powerful Hepa Filtered Hypervac equipment as well as rotary brushes, and powerful vacuums to remove dust, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens from the air ducts
● Our team of experts is highly trained, experienced, and certified to provide the best service
● we use appropriate cleaning agents that are safe for your health and the environment
● Our team is also dedicated to providing excellent customer service, ensuring that you are completely satisfied with the job. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We are available via phone or email. You can also use a quick contact form below or visit us personally.