Mold can hurt and damage both your property and health. When mold starts occurring, it loves to spread. That’s its nature. Acting as soon as possible is the best thing to minimize your damage and expenses.
At Chimney Star, we specialize in mold remediation, restoring the safety and comfort of your home or office environment. It’s time to reclaim your space from mold. Get in touch today for professional, thorough mold remediation.
5 (Wonderful) Reasons to Trust Us for Mold Remediation
- ⭐ Experience: Our team is highly trained and experienced in mold remediation.
- ⭐ Thoroughness: We perform comprehensive assessments and remediation to ensure total mold removal.
- ⭐ Safety First: We prioritize your safety throughout the mold remediation process.
- ⭐ Quality Service: We guarantee your satisfaction with our service.
- ⭐ Friendly Team: Our team is professional, but not only!
Our Mold Remediation Service – How We Do It
- First, we start with a thorough mold assessment to identify all infected areas and sources. We use advanced moisture sensors and infrared cameras.
- We do Environmental air sampling and testing to trace all the infected areas.
- Our team isolates the affected areas to prevent mold spores from spreading during remediation and infecting more areas.
- We remove mold and mold-infected materials.
- Finally, we install the preventatives for better moister control. We treat the area with anti-microbial agents to prevent future mold growth
Our focus is on ensuring a safe, effective mold remediation process that prevents future mold problems.
How Much Do Mold Remediation Services Cost?
The cost of mold remediation varies based on the extent of the mold infestation and the size of the affected area.
Call us at 512-952-7454, provide us with the details, and you’ll get an estimate and all the information that you’ll need.
Things to Ask Your Mold Remediation Provider
- What is your process for mold assessment and remediation?
- Do you isolate the affected areas during remediation?
- What safety measures do you take to protect occupants during the process?
- Do you offer a guarantee on your remediation services?
These questions will help you choose a mold remediation provider that you can trust and who can deliver a safe, effective service at a good price and to your satisfaction.
How to Prepare Your Home or Office for the Mold Remediation Process
- Make the appointment on a comfortable schedule, so you can be there for help and instructions.
- Clear access to affected areas by moving furniture or other obstructions
- Prepare for some disruption during the remediation process
Proper preparation ensures the remediation process proceeds efficiently and minimally disrupts your daily routine.
What Are the Reasons for Having Mold?
Mold usually occurs due to excess moisture in your home or office, often resulting from leaks, poor ventilation, high humidity, or floods.
If any of these occurs, mold might grow and propagate, and you should take moisture control actions.
Learn more about what causes mold in air ducts >>
What Are the Signs of Mold Home or Office?
Mold in homes or offices is not just a visual issue; it can also impact your health.
Here are some common signs of a mold problem:
You might see patches of mold growth on walls, ceilings, or furniture. They can appear in different colors, such as black, white, green, or even red.
Mold often produces a distinctive smell that can be described as musty or earthy. If there’s a persistent strange smell in your home or office, it could be due to mold.
You or other occupants may experience increased allergic reactions or respiratory problems, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, skin rashes, or a runny nose.
Past Flooding or Water Damage
If your property has experienced flooding or water damage in the past, there’s a high chance that mold may have developed in the affected areas, especially if the areas were not thoroughly dried and cleaned.
If your property is often humid or has condensation on windows, it could be a conducive environment for mold growth.
Discoloration or Stains on Walls and Ceilings
Unusual discoloration, stains, or textured growth on walls, ceilings, or other surfaces could be a sign of mold.
Peeling or Bubbling Paint/Wallpaper
This can be a sign of moisture buildup and potential mold growth behind the wall.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s essential to get a professional mold inspection to determine the extent of the issue and undertake the necessary remediation.
What Is the Best Way to Prevent Mold from Occurring?
Preventing mold involves controlling moisture in your environment. This includes repairing leaks in your air duct system promptly, improving ventilation, and maintaining optimal humidity levels.
If You Think You Have Mold Problems in Your Ducts, Call Us!
Don’t let mold threaten your health or your property. It can spread and damage the structure and the quality of the air. Chimney Star is here to provide expert, professional mold remediation services.
A clean, healthy, mold-free space is just a call away.